Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I kinda like it. May do green next. There were the painted grey when I purchased the vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Did you get them painted or red powder coat?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually was just playing with some plasti dip today. Stuffs pretty cool and doesn't look bad. All my friends think there powder coated. They look good.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ya dude plastidips the shit! Looks dope.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the greys also i just get bored so I try new things. Lol.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks terrible. I don't understand what possesses people to do stuff like that to their car.
I'll assume the OP is under 20 and just going through a phase, but ugh I hate that sort of "styling" might leak over to the FiSTs from the $hitbox Civic/Cavalier/Golf crowd.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looks terrible. I don't understand what possesses people to do stuff like that to their car.
I'll assume the OP is under 20 and just going through a phase, but ugh I hate that sort of "styling" might leak over to the FiSTs from the $hitbox Civic/Cavalier/Golf crowd.
I'm 30 and have red wheels on my Bmw. I have gold wheels on my fist right now and the summer wheels are white with red accents.

It's about making a car yours and having bits of your personality in your car. Just bc it doesn't completely float your boat doesn't mean you slam the op. Just say something like it's not for you. ;-)

I mean it's not like he went to prep boys and put on a glue on hood scoop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The FiST is going to be a prime platform for the stance/illest/whatever crowd. No make/model is immune...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

In the end, it's an individual expression, just like a tattoo, body piercing, hairstyle, etc. If you don't get it or don't like it, that's cool. The people doing these mods to their cars look at yours and wonder how anyone could drive around a car just like it came from the factory. There's no right or wrong when it comes to style -- it's all subjective.

To the OP, it looks like you've done a nice job with the PD on the wheels. Personally, it reminds me of this:

What would be cool is if you were to get some other FiST friends and do this:

Tuxedo Black with Purple wheels for Batman
Molten Orange with Green wheels for Aquaman
Race Red with Green wheels for Robin

Not sure what you'd do for Wonder Woman since she doesn't have much going on in terms of a color scheme. Maybe an Oxford white car with red wheels, and a bunch of chicks that jump out wearing leotards. ;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Wonder woman would be red car with yellow wheels. Sadly everybody would think mcds car.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm 30 and have red wheels on my Bmw. I have gold wheels on my fist right now and the summer wheels are white with red accents.

It's about making a car yours and having bits of your personality in your car. Just bc it doesn't completely float your boat doesn't mean you slam the op. Just say something like it's not for you. ;-)

I mean it's not like he went to prep boys and put on a glue on hood scoop.

This^

Seriously though, just because times have changed and younger people are thinking differently than old farts doesnt mean the young guns are wrong. Everyone has their opinion on the best style, the best mods(hp vs handling), the best car, etc. If we can all just respect each others decisions to be different things will go much more smooth.

On a different note, I am getting purple plasti dip and I shall call my car BATMAN. (maybe some yellow on the grill for the utility belt)

Reactions: Morag92

·
Registered
191 Posts
This forum is a strange place. Somebody asks for your opinion, you give it, then everybody tells you why your opinion is wrong.
Some of you guys respond like I just walked up to the guy in a parking lot and told him his car was ugly. He ASKED for opinions.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wish people here in az would buy the fist more. Everyone so stuck on subis and gtis. Or maybe I could start the superheroes. Lol. I was gonna do gold but that's kinda what everyone does here with there wrx. Blue with gold. Ohh yeah. Btw. I am 20. That's where the poor decision of rim color came from.

·
Registered
488 Posts
To each their own, I can respect that.....but I throw up a bit :p

·
Registered
191 Posts
I wish people here in az would buy the fist more. Everyone so stuck on subis and gtis. Or maybe I could start the superheroes. Lol. I was gonna do gold but that's kinda what everyone does here with there wrx. Blue with gold. Ohh yeah. Btw. I am 20. That's where the poor decision of rim color came from.

I like your attitude!
Enjoy that you have a unique car, nothing worse than having a car that you see everywhere.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah my dad paints for a living and he offered to do my rims but I'm just not set on a color. That's why I like the PD cause I can change it. To where my mind doesn't know what the hell it wants. Lol plus I don't really have the time to paint them right since it's my only vehicle since I totalled my GTO :(

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looks OK but wouldn't be my firST choice of colors.

Luckily it's plastidip and that stuff peels right off. I'm thinking of doing mine in black.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts