Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought i'd add this thread in to keep the other threads on topic and provide a repository for all things wheel related. Post up info/pics on what you have, what you like, prices and where to buy (preferably in AUS).

I don't know about everyone else but I've been surfing Fiesta's (mainly PB) to get an idea how different wheels look on the car.

Another good place to look for ideas is Fiesta ST on rendered wheels

See below for a couple of photo's.

- PB with Matte Black Avante Garde M359 - dead sexy
- Old school Performance Blue ST with Black multispoke wheels and red brakes

PB fiesta-st- black avante-garde-m359.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is that 17 or 18" wheels? I think 17 is a good size for the vehicle as 18 may be oversized on the small body of the car.

Personally I'm looking at these: Rota Grid is perfect for Jap and Euro cars alike.

I've always loved the TE37 style of wheels and I've had a great run out of my current set. I have exactly the same wheel on my current car but 18x8.5. Only thing I'd do would be to get a couple of coats of clear blown over it because the flat black traps the brake dust and it's impossible to clean off. Absolute nightmare, I'd never recommend flat black again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Chestinator, thankyou for the thread, I have posted in the UK site about the 2014 Fiesta ST2 ride quality and looking for a wife friendly upgrade. I posted that the Michelin side walls (alternative) are much more compliant over the Bridgestone Potenza's (fitted as standard), and am considering these. However, one reply was to go a size up in tyre to 205/45/17, I know this would affect the speedo slightly, but what about the car responses, bodywork clearing, etc, any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is that 17 or 18" wheels? I think 17 is a good size for the vehicle as 18 may be oversized on the small body of the car.

Personally I'm looking at these: Rota Grid is perfect for Jap and Euro cars alike.

I've always loved the TE37 style of wheels and I've had a great run out of my current set. I have exactly the same wheel on my current car but 18x8.5. Only thing I'd do would be to get a couple of coats of clear blown over it because the flat black traps the brake dust and it's impossible to clean off. Absolute nightmare, I'd never recommend flat black again.

get permanon and wipe the wheels with 100% concentration. then you just need to high pressure hose it and then it comes off clean ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
ok,so far i've heard that you can fit 17x8 under the fronts with +38 offset without any scrubbing and camber adjustment. is this true? i really dont want aftermarket unless i can go 1 inch wider. i dont see the point of buying same rims same offset for $2000

1 - 5 of 5 Posts