Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
View attachment 10218

Stuck it here. Works great. I attached the metal plate to the inside of my phone (Galaxy S6 edge) case.
I don't know where you are located, but i'm interested to see how the sticky holds up in the summer heat. I'm also a little leary about the magnets having a negative effect on the phone's electronics, but if they are so popular now, I'm guessing they aren't causing any issues...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
View attachment 8107
Machined my slimline mount that phone clicks in to. Wanted to fiddle around with torque pro as a dash display. Gear indicator is all set up and works well. Phone is an xperia z ultra
That is too cool. The gear indicator works in your car? i didn't think it had the sensors. I'll have to give that try. Can you tell me which parameters it's looking at?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know where you are located, but i'm interested to see how the sticky holds up in the summer heat. I'm also a little leary about the magnets having a negative effect on the phone's electronics, but if they are so popular now, I'm guessing they aren't causing any issues...
PA

It does get hot. I am planning on getting some high quality ceramic tint this spring. Should help keep the car cooler. They did include a second adhesive patch in case.

·
Registered
2 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts