Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I guess since I'm still on the fence, it's not such a bad thing, but I'd found one built the way I'd do it...gone from dealer inventory as of this afternoon.

Sigh.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered one. They are hard to find!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well, I guess since I'm still on the fence, it's not such a bad thing, but I'd found one built the way I'd do it...gone from dealer inventory as of this afternoon.

Sigh.
Mine is still at the dealer. I just hate the thought of no longer being debt-free- otherwise I'd be much more likely to pull the trigger...

·
Registered
26 Posts

Sigh.
Sounds a lot like the situation my mom went through when she got her BRZ, the dealer allocation setup from Subaru was pretty terrible. They went off WRX sales, so of course the states with snow sold more WRX's and got more BRZ's that ended up sitting there and not selling.

Meanwhile in Arizona there was only one BRZ and it was the lower model AND automatic. But at dealerships in the east they all had 3-4 on their lots. Luckily she got hers because someone ordered one then cancelled when it arrived for the most idiotic reasons. It arrived with leather, which he ordered, but then decided he didn't want and wanted them to give him the car at the cost of the lower end model.

I lucked out and walked into a dealer 50 miles away with four on the lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts