Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
That seems like a strange combination - may have to ask your ford dealer if you could option it? I ordered a car once where I liked the base model wheels better than top range and asked for a swap - there was another person who liked the opposite. The dealer swapped wheels so we were both happy - maybe you could see if theres someone with a Molten Orange Fiesta ST who likes the white seats better?

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is the exact color combination that I ordered. My dealer could only find one in that same combo, which was a dealer stock order in Ohio and was not yet delivered.

·
Registered
106 Posts
You can actually order them in that combination? That's pretty cool! In Australia, we don't have the colour matched Recaros in our Fiesta STs. It's all just black and white cloth. Only the Focus STs have the matched colour seats. It's a real shame as I'd love to have the Molten Orange Recaros. :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ordered a car once where I liked the base model wheels better than top range and asked for a swap - there was another person who liked the opposite. The dealer swapped wheels so we were both happy -

I was hoping to order a FiST with standard 16" Fiesta rims, other than a swap has anyone ever had success with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
They wont do a factory order like that unfortunately as it messes up their supply lines. The parts will be out of whack and theyll need to order or send back bits and it interrupts the flow at the factory.

·
Registered
77 Posts
They wont do a factory order like that unfortunately as it messes up their supply lines. The parts will be out of whack and theyll need to order or send back bits and it interrupts the flow at the factory.
That's what I figured. I really don't want the 17's. Ohh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll answer my own question after talking with the local dealer: The molten orange Recaros are available in any color ST. As of right now, there is only one white ST with orange interior in the country.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm so bummed that in Australia there's only the one choice of seats - full cloth recaros in the black and white/grey. No colours, even in my Molten Orange coming.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just ordered this color combo! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm thinking about ordering it too. A member on here who has that combo took some pictures for me and emailed them. It's super sharp looking. Now to just figure out if I want to spend $22k ordering it, or buying a lightly used white with black/grey for $18k.... Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I did have to custom order mine. The dealer wanted to check if any other dealers had one to swap with first before ordering. There is only one Fiesta in Oxford White with Molten Orange Recaro interior for sale in the US right now and it's located in Virginia. This one had the over-the-top stripes which I didn't want.

Kind of glad because I think custom ordering and following the build process is more fun!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll be picking mine up tomorrow with this same color combination. Had to special order. The only orange interiors I've seen after months of searching (recently) had orange exteriors. I did see one silver with orange interiors.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts