Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I've been asked a couple times whether or not we have a regular SoCal Fiesta ST meet going.

There's not currently such a meet in place, so let's talk about what days of the week and times might be best for everyone.

If you have a suggestion for the location and time please feel free to pitch it.

San Diego is out of the question as this thread will focus primarily on Los Angeles/Orange County areas - most of us in this neck of the woods simply can't drive to San Diego in a reasonable amount of time.

I am confident I can talk my bosses into letting us use the lot at ModBargains in La Habra, which is about 50 yards from a Chronic Taco and a Chinese food place, a good amount of parking and reasonably central and it's a lot we'd have access to.

What suggestions do you guys have?

Cheers
Nick aka BlueBomber

· Premium Member
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a couple local guys for sure. I need to introduce myself but I am sure someone has an Ingot silver and works at Stolen bike shop in La Habra

PelloniDesign is local and hangs out with me all the time, @dirtyblueshirt lives in Anaheim like I do and @AT-AT lives closeby too

A kid named Ronnie is also local with a Tuxblack and I met a guy with a white one at the EcoBoost challenge, and another friend of mine Wes leases a white FiST as well

There are more and more showing up and I saw an MO going the other way on harbor the other day.

· Registered
6 Posts
New owner here from the San Fernando Valley. Look out whenever you're on the 405 and you might spot me in my Tuxedo Black with painted rims/calipers. :)

I'd definitely be interested in a local meet with fellow ST owners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.