Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This video from Cobb R&D shows the Focus ST's engine wiggling about wildly with the sloppy stock RMM bushings - Ford decided it would be cheaper to use the same RMM as non turbo Fiesta and Focii, so thus we're saddled with this issue.

This is why replacing the bushings with either the PowerFlex ones - or installing the COMING THIS MONTH Cobb Rear Motor Mount for Fiesta is such a good idea.

While the video shows you what happens with a Focus, this makes it visually clear why this is such a "Must-Do" upgrade.

· Registered
1,150 Posts
After going WOT after installing my AP in Decbember, I also didnt need a video haha
But man, that looks gross. Blows my mind that ford cheaped out on that, I know it was more than likely for NVH but geez....

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Honda engine mounts will sometimes need to be replaced. The auto repair of Honda engine mounts can be time consuming and expensive. There are various decisions that need to be made when choosing whether to replace your Honda engine mounts yourself or to go to an auto repair shop. Honda owners need to determine the best possible options when dealing with engine mounts.
Uhhhhh, what?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rodmoe
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.