Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon fellas,

I've been hearing alot of good things about your tunes for the Fiesta STs and how good it makes them. Obviously this makes me very interested but my drama is that I live in Australia where the ECUs are apparently very different. Do you have anything for us down under in development? :eek:

Cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I dont get my car until May next year so heres hoping something is sorted out by then :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Can I add my interest to this project. I have used an Accessport on my ADM Mazda MPS and was very pleased with it. The abiltiy to get custom E-tunes is always preferable and with the logging ability that the Cobb AP provides make this a real juicy proposition. I know it takes time to develop these as tuning solutions however I'm sure they'd be interest in Europe and South Africa as well. I'd hope we could get some custom E-tuners on board like what the Mazda platform has using these Cobb AP's

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Get hold of Finsport in the UK, they have excellent maps for non US Fiesta's.
Never heard of them. Any more information such as dyno graphs/numbers?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Put me down as interested in Aussie spec Fiesta ST enhancement products, its horrible watching all the great stuff coming out of the US for these cars and not being able to get my hands on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts